Saturday, May 19, 2012

T.G.I.F

Alright, as what you can read from the title, today is a Friday. Friday Friday! *The song keeps repeating in my mind right now, LOL*
So, I shall begin sharing about today. This morning was a disaster. I woke up at 10.40am, realising that the sky is bright and clear. Yes, you did not read wrongly, "bright and clear". It was because of this "bright and clear", I immediately woke up and looked at my alarm clock and it shows 10.40am! I was like WTFFFFFF God Damn It! I grabbed my phone and "are you kidding me?". I don't know how to describe, but the screen was like showing my phone hang or something. That explained why my alarm never rang! OMFG my tutorial started at 9am and by 10.40am our tutor was most probably going to dismiss us for INFA lecture? 1hour journey to school and I was already marked as absent anyway. Fine fine. I made up my mind and spent my $25 on fake MC again for the sake of covering my attendance. I was supposedly to have a group discussion after school also so I lied to my classmates, telling them that I wasn't feeling well. Yeah, I used menstrual cramp as an old effective excuse to both obtain a MC and gain my friends' trust at the same time. 
Yeah, recorded as absent.


In the afternoon,  I went to Tiong Bahru Post Office to claim my finally-arrived parcel. My beloved shoe! i spent $26 on it! However, I ended up with a disappointment because I thought I received the wrong order. As I referred back to the website, right. I ordered wrongly. So damn sad! I was soooo excited and waited for so long for that shoe. I'll never ever shop online anymore. 
So, I stayed outside , spending my whole day with my lappy. I brought it to Tanjong Pagar to get some cosmetic products from Jiahui and A level Chinese paper from TianMin for my cousin. So, I spent my time revising Korean at Mac. While waiting, I went online and chat with JS discussing about the outcome of his status LOL!
Hahahahahaha
So, below, I'll show what I've been doing most of the time out there. Hahahaha. I camwhore like mad.





For once, I think I looked cute. :P



Besides of that, JS and I talked about other stuff. Like I told him I pon school today hahaha. When I told him that I told doctor I got menstrual cramp, he replied me "I am speechless." Actually, I find him really cute especially when he is paise and speechless. Omg I'm soooo into him. I'm not gonna tell him my feeling though, just gonna stay like this. Meet regularly, set up this 'friend zone' but admiring him and liking him secretly. 
*Cause I don't want to lose our friendship 
*Cause I like him soooo much that I want to carry on being his good friend, as long as possible.
* Cause I don't want to be another Jovin. 
*Cause I want to be someone who can make his Poly life different. 
*Cause I want him to feel comfortable with me.
*Cause I know that he'll never be interested in me. 
*Cause I know that I'm not good enough for him. 
*Cause he's just that good-looking yet I'm an ugly duckling who will never turn into a swan. 
*Cause I am #forever ugly #forever alone, way too ordinary
*Cause I'm not meant to be for him or maybe he's not meant to be for me. 
In that case, I also need to pay attention to my attitude, my reactions etc etc when I am together with him so that he wouldn't see through me. I really really hope that this can last long.





No comments:

Post a Comment