Monday, June 4, 2012

United? Shithead.


So, today is supposed to be revision day, cause I'll be sitting for ITB paper tomorrow. But anyway, I went to school for 1hour talk from 12pm-1pm for the sake of CCA points. Blame myself for being CCA-less right now. :(
The talk was quite interesting initially, but it started to get boring and more boring eventually till I fell asleep. Oh, anyway, did I mention that I saw him again? 
Yeah, before I headed to library for the talk, I went to Munch to try my luck as he's having paper today but I'm not too sure about the time and venue. I reached school 1hour earlier, so why not? And I REALLY SAW HIM! I was like OMG omg how? I'm very excited. He was with his friend, so I just poked his shoulder, he turned around and we waved to each other, that's all. Followed by 2SMS/person then we stopped communicating. I was like sitting near the exit door of the Munch, "revising" alone (with the initially intention so that he would at least walk past me if he wants to go home). In the end, around 11.30am I turned around and he wasn't there already. Sigh. We are really not fated, are we?
When I reach home, all I did was to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal! Omg tell you, it's damn freaking nice seriously. I was tempted to continue to watch episode after episode. Park Yoo Chun is damn hot!!!!!
10pm : I finally decided to stop watching at episode 18, shall continue tomorrow perhaps. :) I went to see FaceBook for a while and saw a new post on the group "TO1 is 26Y4U". I thought everyone had long abandoned that group? 

This is the new post.
Tell you, I'm so not going to go. I'm not going to be a fool again. Be it in the past or present, nothing has changed. They are always those people. Beside of saying "I understand", "I know", or the line that I hated the most : "You should try to talk to them", "...join them" and whatever shit. NO! You guys fucking don't understand. If yes, things wouldn't have turned out in this way. I hate yall. Listen guys, I HATE YALL, the 979 or TO1 or TA30 or whatever shitty name yall gave for this clique, I HATE YALL to the core!
You guys will never know how much hurt yall have caused, how many times have yall disappoint me, how many chances I've given yall to prove that yall aren't the kind of people I think yall are. I tried how many thousand times to be thick skin, to re-do this experiments all over again. No, I'm not gonna tell yall guys about this again, cause I'm just going to create a laughing joke. 
Just to take note, yall plan, yall go ahead. Even though ALL of you will attend (ALL including Amy, Sheryl, Winnie, Celine), I'm not gonna go. Or perhaps, yall will realise by then? But yeah, I don't expect miracle on yall? *Bitch please* Don't ask me why, this is not a troll and whatever shit, instead, I'll cause a troll if I ever go. So, yeah. You guys enjoy your holiday outing, your gathering, and I'm going to spend my holiday working part-time and keep myself busy so that I won't think of you guys. You guys had abandoned me more than twice and I'm not going to be a dog who follow yall everywhere. I'm so looking forward to my holiday and after that, I'll choose different timetable, TO1 or specifically 979 will be erased from my life from then onwards. 
Thanks for all the empty hopes yall have given me, thanks for the hypocrites, yall have made me even stronger. I'm going to prove you wrong, make yall stunt, regret and feel guilty at least while you guys are in NP. 
As I said, I'm not going to tell yall in your face, but I DO hope that someone will see this post and know that I'm referring to you. This is how much agony yall have brought to me, mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment