Saturday, June 23, 2012

How's Life?

Hey yeah, how's life, everyone?
It's been ages since I last blogged. Yeah, I'm really busy lately. Unlike other people, I did not get to enjoy my holiday. Obviously, what I did was working like a bull, working really really hard. I don't see my ideal future and dreams getting nearer but I know that one need to be tough in order to survive in this cruel society. This is the reality. The richer and powerful ones enjoy and the poorer ones suffer. Come to think of it, I'm not really the worst example, aren't I? There are more people who are in worse situation than me, right? Please DO say YES. I need plenty of support from the person I love right now. I'm about to collapse but I need to hang on and work even further.
My uncle did say something correct: "Since you know that you are inferior to other people, you need to work ten times harder than the rest. You cannot enjoy a relaxed life like what others are doing." But, has anyone showing me concern lately in these darkest hours?
Meanwhile, those people whom I really appreciate a lot : my mom, auntie, uncle, sis, yuefen, crystal.
I wonder where has those people whom I thought will go through all these with me have gone: Enabelle, 979, etc etc. Thanks a lot. By showing me this side of you, yall have actually given me strength to persevere even further. I am confident that I'm able to turn the hatred into motivation and yes I will.
Lately, there are a lot of activities that I really wanted to join and in fact, I've signed up in advance for some but end up have to cancel them last minute. Those include Rotaract Club BBQ outing, Donation day, ACRES volunteer and the most important thing, is to rest. I'm so so so tired.
Like I'm so no life. Earn money in order to pay for expenses, then I need to earn them back and the circle goes round and round and round. Those people who ever said that they envy me, you'll never want to go through this, trust me. I'm not as strong as I look. I'm just an ordinary small little weak girl. I need support, comfort, concern, sympathy, and love from the people whom I really care. But what do I actually get in return? Yeah, crap. 
By the way, I'm so grateful to Lechelle's mom as well. Lechelle is my officially first student. I teach her P2 Maths. I was kind of surprised. Her result doesn't really improve much yet her mom introduced me to so many people that she know. Lately, she got me to teach her nephew and niece in Sengkang who are in P5 and Sec3 respectively. After asking if I have any available days, I realized that I'm only left with Thurs-Sun after 6pm available every week. Pathetic right? Yeah, my mind is all about money right now. I immediately accepted her offer. The tuition will start next week so I'll see how it goes. 
So, I'll keep you guys updated yeah. Nitez my Baobei~ Jiayou! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment