Friday, April 6, 2012

Tired

This morning was a disaster. Good Friday? There are tons of SMS and Email to clear as soon as I reach my workplace. Thanks Goodness I wasn't late. If I were late, it would have been the end for me. 
The queue was long like hell and all full-timers and supervisors were handling the "war" outside while I was fighting myself without allies. While I was in the midst of clearing the SMS, Richard has been entering inside constantly asking me to help him change this and help him to change that. Couldn't he see that I was freaking busy?
While I helped him to do stuff whenever he walked in, I need to beware of miss-booking. Any miss-booking would cause disaster this morning as everyone was very vexed. Same goes to me. While I was busy reading the message, the stupid phones just couldn't stop ringing. The callers were all very determined. After a while, Elaine came in and asked me to help her to staple the receipt with the tickets. I told her I would do for her later, but my later ended up like forever. Siti finally came around 11am and she helped me to staple them around 12pm? The queue was finally cleared. My SMS and Emails too. Lady bosses were also around, increasing my level of stress. Everyone came in to "borrow" my computer. 
My stomach was growling non-stop but I couldn't have time to grab a bite. Who has the mood to do so during the war? Thankfully, lady boss treated us lunch. Mac lunch WHOOoo! By that time, I was almost K.O. already. I was going to crash. As soon as my work ends, I raced back home, throw all my clothes into washing machine, pressed the start and crashed to my beloved bed. That nap was awesome, as if I've slept for 10years LOL (exaggerating). Today is just too awesome. TGIF LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment