Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cold War

Early in the morning, I was 15 mins late for work. Linda didn't say anything but I could tell that she was in a foul mood from the way she told me to do things?
Eventually, she came to me and told me what had happened the previous day when I was not working. All started with my colleague who has a shortage of $30 in her drawer. She was sad, I think? and a bit angry with another supervisor because she never checked properly the money, yet pushed the blame to my colleague. So, she was really in bad mood. Linda tried to solve that problem and eventually found out that the float was correct, so she returned the $30 that my colleague intended to pay. However, my colleague was in bad mood and she did not want to accept nor respond her. So, Linda just put the money in her locker. The next day, which is today, there is this piece of note stick on my colleague's locker:
"You open my locker w/o my permission, retribution will come after you."
Okay, what's happening here? Why did she use such a strong word. "Retribution"
Linda was very very upset and disappointed because of this, yet feeling helpless cause she did not know where did she do wrong. Besides, she told me that A friend had not come to work for 2 days. So, she asked B friend to ask what had happened to her.Linda could tell that B friend knew something but refused to say. She even shown me a SMS from A friend which goes like this "Linda, I can only be back for work on Friday. If any supervisor unhappy, just tell me let me talk to them." So, Linda was even more bewildered. On top of that, she highlighted the attitude my B friend has given her the previous day when B friend just came to work and say "A friend is not coming today, she is not feeling well." Well, she informed Linda, but she wasn't looking at Linda, and Linda said that her attitude is very bad.
I somehow understand what was she trying to tell me. It seemed to be like everyone was showing her attitude, as if she has done something wrong but she did not know what has gone wrong. She asked me what could she do. What could I say? B friend didn't even spilled any beans to me. So yeah, Linda asked me to pretend not to know until B friend tell me. Yeah, I shall wait and see when is this good friend is going to tell me what was going on when I wasn't around. However, the atmosphere at Sindo is really freaking weird. 
Sigh~ 
Wonder how long will it lasts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment