Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dream High 2

Lately, I just feel like blogging again out of sudden. I envy how other bloggers can decorate their blogs so nicely, so I wanted to give it a try again.
Alright, so let's get into the topic. I've been watching Dream High 2 lately. I've actually "tried" to watch before, but I stopped at episode 2 because I didn't really get the story line. I think it's very lame and there are no casts from Dream High 1 at all. I miss Suzy, Taecyoon and IU....... :( On top of that, I think the female lead in Dream High 2 is not pretty (no offence). So, I was disappointed and decided not to watch it anymore.
However, lately my colleague has been watching it all the time. I was wondering how she could watch until episode 13 but she said that the show was not bad although Dream High 1 was much nicer. Fine, I tried to watch again and realised that it was not that bad. In addition, I also discovered quite a number of nice songs. 

Some of the songs include :
1.  "Love Rain" by Kim Tae Woo,
2. "Wishing On A Star" by Wonder Girls,
3. "Beautiful Dance" by Bye Bye Sea,
4. "Superstar" by Lee Han Chul,
5. "When I Cannot Sing" by SE7EN
6. "On Rainy Days" by BEAST

In between of those songs, I like Love Rain the most!  <3
Right, most importantly, the qualities of the songs are damn good, irresistible addicting. I may not understand the meaning of the lyrics, but the rhythm and everything makes me feel very relaxed and they have the effect of improving my mood, yeah, somehow.
I love the part where they dance, it is awesome, damn cool. After watching Dream High 1 and Dream High 2 , I seriously became very interested in Korean language and Kpop stuff. I also want to learn HipHop! Yeah, if I can, I want to join that CCA in NP but I think quite hard? (need audition :( )
And yeah, I immediately chiong to make payment for Korean language the moment I knew that IS school provides it! LOL . Now the course is already full, but who cares? The main thing is I'm already inside! Haha.
*So excited* Cannot wait for the Korean lesson to start.
Alright, my blog will end here. However, before I really end everything, I really suggest those who had not watched Dream High to go and watch them. It is really really nice, trust me, I guarantee! (maybe not that nice for Season 2, but Season 1 is definitely nice) .
Thumbs Up! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment