Monday, August 13, 2012

Mugging In Action

Hi guys, it's me back with a new post. I have not been posting new stuff lately though I've got a lot of things to say. A lot has been happening lately, as usual... Alright. Now is officially 5.17am and I'm still awake since yesterday's 9.30am. You might be wondering why. Cause I actually slept at 8.30pm 2 nights before. Due to the long sleep, I'll probably forget about sleeping for now. 


Mugging for my MIEC though. You know what an idiot I've been? I thought the paper is on Wednesday, but I just found out like 4 or 5 hours ago that it's on Tuesday 2.30pm which is like, 9 more hours from now? So, obviously I haven't finished studying yet. Doing last minute memorising as usual. Let's pray hard that I'll pass this with flying colours, alright? Thanks! :D



By the way, the reason why I'm not prepared though the 1 week study break is over is because I've been working during the weekends and holidays. During work, I was too tired that I spent most of the time sleeping instead of focus on working and studying. Hell Yeah, I thought I got 1 more days to prepare myself. Besides, I could do nothing except for watching running man and other dramas. How??? I'm damn addicted to Running Man right now. Somebody save me!!!!

Gah!!! Alright. I shall continue studying now. Bye guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment