Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dream High


credits to Google Image
Alright. So, by now you should have a rough idea of what I'll be talking about today. Yes, Dream High. It's a n awesome Korean drama featuring 6 students who come from different background and their struggles in pursuing their dream, to be act, to sing, to debut, to shine brighter than the rest.
credits to Google Image
This is in fact, the second time I watch Dream High 1 as the story is truly inspiring and not too far from our reality, unlike other dramas which are sometimes quite unrealistic. Yeah, since the name is "drama", it's likely to be too dramatic right? But this is certainly not. 
I like watching this drama because it somehow reminds me that I'm still young, I have a long way to go and I shouldn't have given up no matter what obstacles are coming towards me. Because just like them, I can achieve my dreams someday with determination and hard work. Surely, I have the faith. Though the road might be rocky and filled with danger, but when your dream comes true and you look back, it's certainly worth it. 

credits to Google Image
The drama somehow reminds me about my younger times when I'm still in Secondary School. The way these six important fellow in the drama pursue their dreams do amaze me although I knew vividly that this is only a drama.
The inspiring lines found in the drama are also very meaningful.
"This drama series is far from over.
So.. don't worry about taking things slowly
Compared to those who walk fast, the ones that walk slow are able to see things much clearer
If you ask me who has the greatest potential, I believe that the ones who walk slower will be the more careful, enriched person."
Those are lines said by Mr.Kang Oh Hyuk (the teacher in charge of these 6 people) when Hye-Mi (Suzy) was devastated thinking that her dream was shattered and she was left behind. Far far behind.
She immediately woke up after hearing these lines and gained success after that.

As for my dream, I actually have a lot. However, I knew that I shouldn't be too greedy. Firstly, I must learn from Hye-Mi, put away all my hatred and acknowledge the strength of my opponent (in this case is my classmates, or soon to be ex-classmates). Next, focus on my dream and I'll enjoy the process.

My first dream is to be the top scholar in NP to make my parents proud and prove to those who think I will not be able to make it, those who once laughed at my dream.
credits to Google Image
Next, I want to be a successful auditor and earn a lot of money to buy a bungalow in Singapore. Then, I will want my parents and sis to stay in there with me. It seems to be a simple dream for you, isn't it? But it's so tough for me that my family cannot even own one bungalow like this in Batam. We are currently still renting from others and have difficulty making the monthly payment for rent. Besides, our bungalow is so small and not so presentable. 
credits to Google Image
I just hope that my dreams can really come true. 


No comments:

Post a Comment